Orchard Block Management Services Ltd is committed to providing a quality service. However, we do accept that occasionally things can go wrong. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you receive, we would like to hear from you. We need to know the exact nature of your complaint. Please provide as much information as possible about your service provided, the individuals involved and why you felt the service we offered did not meet your expectations.
How to lodge a complaint
You can make your complain in whichever form is most convenient for you. You can telephone and speak to the appropriate member of staff. If you do not know who you should talk to, our receptionist will help. Alternatively, you can send a letter or email to us at:
Orchard Block Management Services Ltd
1 Adams Avenue
- If you telephone us, the complaint will be logged.
- Whoever takes the call will attempt to resolve the issue for you.
- If you are not satisfied by the response you are given at this stage, then you can submit a formal complaint in writing.
- If your complaint is in writing (including by email) we will acknowledge it by return and pass it to the Office Manager and Managing Director.
- In all cases we will treat your correspondence in strict confidence and with fairness and objectivity.
- It is our intention that complaints will be responded to within 5 working days.
The Property Ombudsman Service
If, after taking the steps outlined above, you are dissatisfied by the way in which Orchard Block Management Services Ltd has handled your complaint – or if you have not received a full response after three months from the receipt of you of your written complaint – you may contact the Property Ombudsman Service at:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Telephone: 01722 333306
Loading, please wait...