Working in a friendly, fast-paced office the role will compliment an existing property management team and be jointly responsible for operational aspects of a property portfolio including inspection, budget control and maintenance requests.
- To carry out site visits
- Service charge budget process
- Attend AGM, Directors and Residents Meetings
- Dealing with Contractors and arranging maintenance
- Correspondence with Freeholders, Directors and Leaseholders
- Taking telephone calls
- 2 – 4 years of Block Management experience
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- AIRPM desirable
- Full Driving Licence
- To practice COVID awareness
Thank you for taking time to read this.
We welcome your application and C.V please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org