Block and Property Management Services
- We collect service charge payments for the maintenance of your property.
- We collect ground rent payments to be paid to the freeholder of your site.
- We provide a catalogue of reputable tradesmen and contractors for your ease.
- Unlike other Block Management companies we offer the option of paying your service charges monthly at no extra added interest. We understand that finding a large sum of money can be difficult and so we do all we can to provide an ease of payment scheme to suit your needs.
- We also offer the option of paying your service charge and ground rent payments through our website.
- The Managing Director of OBMS Ltd also offers a consultancy service for landlords and the Right to Manage
- OBMS Ltd offer a localised approach to the managament of our properties. We treat each one as our own, caring for them and maintaining them to the best of our ability.
Just wanted to say how pleased I am with the work that was carried out on the re-laying of the pavement. It looks so much better. The workmen worked very hard and were very polite, so a big thank you to them.
I want to express my thanks for the commitment you showed in extracting information from our previous block management company and your professionalism in restoring order from the mess that was inherited. It is great that residents can now start to see ongoing investments in enhancing the facilities. The contrast in professionalism of the Annual General Meeting at your premises compared to the hallway gatherings previously was a tremendous relief. Congratulations for the professional and pragmatic standard of service provided by yourself and your colleagues. I hope Orchard continues to be successful.
- Pay OnlineAll online payments are encrypted using SSL technology.
- MaintenanceLooking for a Reliable Contractor
- Right to ManageThe Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- What is the NLA?Advice and information for landlords and those letting out their properties.
- Log In to your Community BlogJoin with other residents in your community for a chat
- Anti-Social Behaviour Issues with noise, music, frequent visitors, etc
Loading, please wait...