Service charges are payments from flat owners, made to Orchard Block Management Services Ltd, which pay for many services to your block, as per your individual lease. These payments go directly to an individual service charge account for your block.
- OBMS Ltd do not profit from your money. Once our fee has been paid all remaining monies are kept in your block's account. This means that is it in our interest to ensure our tradesmen give good value for money. Our aim is to improve and maintain the quality and integrity of your building.
- Your service charges pay for cleaning to communal areas, maintenance of any gardens or car park, upkeep of communal satellite dishes and many other services. Our service charge is similar to a maintenance fee.
- Service charges can be paid in full at the beginning of the year, or paid in 12 monthly instalments of direct debit at no extra cost.
Contact us today on 01604 620422 for more information.
- Pay OnlineAll online payments are encrypted using SSL technology.
- MaintenanceLooking for a Reliable Contractor
- Right to ManageThe Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- What is the NLA?Advice and information for landlords and those letting out their properties.
- Log In to your Community BlogJoin with other residents in your community for a chat
- Anti-Social Behaviour Issues with noise, music, frequent visitors, etc
Loading, please wait...