Retirement developments are communities for either the over-55s or the over-60s. OBMS Ltd currently oversee the management of 3 retirement development properties which have very particular needs:
- All 3 retirement developments have a lift inside the building, adding to the overall maintenance of the property.
- Each site has a car parking facility providing direct access to the building.
- In addition to the general communal areas of an ordinary site, the 3 retirement developments which we manage feature a communal meeting room.
- All 3 properties have a part-time House Manager paid for through the Service Charges of the property.
- Each of the 3 retirement developments feature Call Care - an important service that gives 7,500 elderly and vulnerable residents in Northamptonshire peace of mind and continued independence. This calling system can summon either family or an ambulance, depending on the severity of the situation.
- Each property also features the added security of a CCTV system, ensuring a safer environment for all residents.
- OBMS Ltd meet with the directors of each property once a month, proving our dedicated commitment to communication.
- Each property benefits from either annual or bi-monthly resident meetings attended by a representative from OBMS Ltd.
We offer a localised approach to the management of retirement developments, believing that our relatively small yet dedicated team of staff can work in conjunction with residents to create the best possible living situation.
We provide open and transparent communication regarding finances, providing an itemised breakdown of work carried out by the independent contractors we use. Contact us today on 01604 620422 for more information.
Acting for you, not instead of you
- Pay OnlineAll online payments are encrypted using SSL technology.
- MaintenanceLooking for a Reliable Contractor
- Right to ManageThe Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- What is the NLA?Advice and information for landlords and those letting out their properties.
- FaqsRead our frequently asked questions.
- Anti-Social Behaviour Issues with noise, music, frequent visitors, etc
Loading, please wait...