We aim to give the best possible service to all of our customers, through discussion with them and taking on board leaseholders' views. This happens mainly through our Annual General Meetings but also through our comprehensive consultation procedures. These are completed on larger works and maintenance issues.
- Any project that costs more than £250 per flat.
- Any long term contract (over 12 months) of more than £100 per flat.
Under these circumstances the apartment owners must be consulted. To explain further, in a block of 10 flats the works would need to cost £2500 before the consultation process is started.
- We obtain 3 quotations for the works.
- All owners have 28 days to object to the quotes or offer an alternative supplier.
- If no objections are raised the project will proceed.
- In cases where there are objections the majority decision will overrule the objections.
- Should another contractor have been approached they will be given time to prepare an alternate quote.
- This will extend the consultation period by 21 days.
- Once a contractor has been approved OBMS Ltd will ensure that their decision is supported fully in regards to quality/timing/price.
- We will proceed with the works.
The maximum time period for this is 6 months.
- Pay OnlineAll online payments are encrypted using SSL technology.
- MaintenanceLooking for a Reliable Contractor
- Right to ManageThe Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- What is the NLA?Advice and information for landlords and those letting out their properties.
- FaqsRead our frequently asked questions.
- Anti-Social Behaviour Issues with noise, music, frequent visitors, etc
Loading, please wait...