In April 2015, Orchard Block Management Services Ltd became fully accredited members of ARMA-Q. OBMS Ltd had been fully accredited members of ARMA since 2006. ARMA is the Association of Residential Managing Agents, which is the only body in England and Wales that focuses exclusively on the management of residential blocks. Its aim is to improve matters for leaseholders, residents management associations and freeholders.
ARMA is committed to ensuring its members provide the best services possible, through reputable practices, consistent levels of good service and high client satisfaction.
As members of ARMA, we wholeheartedly agree to abide by their stringent codes of practice which are over and above the regulations required by law. ARMA’s regulations are extensive and comprehensive: they safeguard all leaseholders, resident management associations and freeholders interests. Our membership with ARMA should give you the peace of mind of knowing that we support and approve all of their recommendations.
In January 2015, ARMA unveiled a new regulatory scheme called ARMA-Q. ARMA-Q is a new regulatory regime for residential leasehold managing agents. There is no statutory regulation in place for managing agents, so ARMA-Q was introduced with the aim of pushing up standards of property management. Flat owners who use ARMA-Q accredited agents to manage their property will be guaranteed a number of safeguards including:
- Higher professional standards and levels of customer care
- A transparent and open service
- Access to an independent regulatory panel.
Should you wish to discover more about ARMA-Q, we advise you to visit their website:
- Pay OnlineAll online payments are encrypted using SSL technology.
- MaintenanceLooking for a Reliable Contractor
- Right to ManageThe Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- What is the NLA?Advice and information for landlords and those letting out their properties.
- Log In to your Community BlogJoin with other residents in your community for a chat
- Anti-Social Behaviour Issues with noise, music, frequent visitors, etc
Loading, please wait...