Orchard Business Services was established in 1992 and was subsequently purchased by John Socha in 1998. Orchard Block Management Services Ltd (OBMS Ltd) was created in in 2004 to manage all of the developments that were not owned by John Socha. This was a result of a request from a retirement development and thus commenced the expansion of managing for other owners.
In 2007, OBMS Ltd acquired the block management business of Underwoods Town and County. Since then the company has seen steady growth from owners seeking a local management company; the advantage being that they can meet all the staff, inspect accounts and deal with matters face to face, if necessary.
- Orchard Block Management Services Ltd is the main management company, covering sites on behalf of resident management companies, private freeholders and developers.
- Orchard Business Services manages all sites to which John Socha owns the freehold.
- Abovechance Ltd is the management company for Latymer Court, which is also controlled by John Socha.
- Oversees the management of individual service charge accounts for our sites.
- Organises all ground rent payments and service charges.
- Ensures all services are paid for including recovery of insurance excesses from lessees who fail to maintain their property and cause insurance claims.
- Actions all emergency works and repairs.
- Instructs contractors for maintenance, cleaning and general upkeep of properties.
- Conducts regular site inspections.
Administration and Legal Department
- Provides highly informative, comprehensive and detailed 'Sellers' Packs'.
- Gives great customer service to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensures daily contact with tenants and landlords.
Acting for you, not instead of you
- Pay OnlineAll online payments are encrypted using SSL technology.
- MaintenanceLooking for a Reliable Contractor
- Right to ManageThe Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- What is the NLA?Advice and information for landlords and those letting out their properties.
- FaqsRead our frequently asked questions.
- Anti-Social Behaviour Issues with noise, music, frequent visitors, etc
Loading, please wait...